Boost your network speed.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 10 GbE Uplink (561297) offers an array of features while providing superior network throughput.
Forty-eight 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds.
Future-Proof with 10 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ae)
Equipped with two 10 GbE SFP+ open slots, the Intellinet Network Solutions 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch is the ideal solution for cost-sensitive organizations considering 10 Gigabit Ethernet. With 10 GbE technology going mainstream and becoming ever more popular, the need for additional bandwidth has become more urgent than ever before — even in smaller networks. Whether you wish to connect servers, network attached storage units or NVRs at 10 Gbps, or perhaps you simply want to connect to another Gigabit switch without resorting to LACP techniques, 10 GbE provides the solution. And in case you are not quite ready for 10 GbE just yet, the Intellinet Network Solutions 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 10 GbE Uplink accepts standard 1.25G SFP transceiver modules, until the time is right for you to make the switch.
Eliminate Bottlenecks with 48 Gigabit Ports and two 10 GbE SFP+ Ports.
Equipped with 48 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. In addition, two 10 GbE small-form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP+) provide fiber connectivity for greater distances. These are not shared combo-ports, but true 10 Gigabit ports, pushing the total available bandwidth up to 136 Gbps.
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Two small-form-factor pluggable 10 GbE SFP/SFP+ module slots
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Supports 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and collision-based backpressure for half duplex mode
- 136 Gbps switch fabric
- Supports jumbo frames up to 12 kBytes
- 1.5 MBytes buffer memory
- Supports 16k MAC address entries
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Supports NWay auto-negotiation
- Full/half duplex operation
- Flow control can be activated via switch on front panel
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Three-Year Warranty
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (flow control, for full duplex mode) General
- Media support: - 10Base-T Cat3, 4, 5 UTP/STP RJ45 - 100Base-TX Cat5 UTP/STP RJ45 - 1000Base-T Cat5e UTP/STP RJ45
- Packet filter/forwarding rate: 101 Mpps
- Buffer memory: 1.5 MBytes
- MAC address table: 16K entries
- Backplane speed: 136 Gbps
- Switch architecture: store and forward
- 48 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 SFP+ (Small Formfactor Pluggable) slots
- Certifications: FCC Class A, CE LEDs
- Link/Activity/Speed per port Power
- Internal power supply, 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 34.5 watts (maximum) Environmental
- Metal housing, 19" rackmount, 1 U
- Dimensions: 440 (W) x 330 (L) x 44 (H) [mm] / 17.32 (W) x 13 (L) x 1.73 (H) [in.]
- Weight: 3.00 kg (6.6 lbs.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 45°C (32 – 113°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -10 – 70°C (14 – 158°F) Package Contents
- 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 10 GbE Uplink
- Power cable
- 19" rackmount brackets
- User manual
WarningThis product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Other Part Numbers
- Amazon ASIN: B078JPY1FV
- EAN: 0766623561297
- UPC: 766623561297