The backbone of your network is central to your organization's success. Trust Intellinet Network Solutions to provide Patch Panels that maintain the integrity of your data. The Patch Panel enables you to quickly change the port assignment of any piece of equipment that's attached to your network. Our range of Patch Panels feature varying port densities across a complete range of specifications–from Cat5e to Cat6a in both Unshielded and Shielded varieties. All Patch Panels comply with current industry standards and are 19”-rack compliant.
- Solid and reliable terminations for copper cabling featuring a minimum of 3mm, 50 micro-inch, gold-plated jack contacts
- Compatible with both 110 and Krone punch-down tools
- Supports 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire
- For use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Cat5e network cable
- Cat5e performance is in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 B.2 standard
- Ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications
- Connects RJ45 ports to a network
- Lifetime Warranty
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet) Certifications
- UL E157358
- RoHS Environmental
- Dimensions: 254 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (W x H x D); 10 x 3.2 x 1.9 in.
- Weight: 0.337 kg (11.9 oz.)
- Operating temperature: -40°C – 80°C (-40°F – 176°F) Package Contents
- Cat5e Mini Patch Panel
- 2 mounting screws
WarningThis product can expose you to chemicals including BPA, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Other Part Numbers
- Amazon ASIN: B0009JGJF2
- EAN: 0766623162470
- UPC: 766623162470