60 Watts of Power for the Internet of things (IoT)!
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit High-Power PoE Injector provides up to 60 W using all four pairs of twisted-pair Cat5 or Cat6 cabling to support IoT applications such as lighting, sensors and building automation. Nurse call systems require 30 to 50 watts of power. Point-of-sale card readers & printers need up to 60 watts. Lighting fixtures and controllers require 40 to 50 watts. Thin clients draw up to 50 watts. Ultra PoE standard is an excellent solution for bringing power to these important, critical systems. As many new powered devices enter the market, you'll be ready for them with an Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit High-Power PoE Injector.
Full Compatibility with Existing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE Powered Devices
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit High-Power PoE Injector allows you to connect your IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant products to a non-PoE LAN switch port. The injector can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera or any IEEE 802.3af/at-powered device (PD) to a switch.
Reduced Wiring Costs
It's no longer necessary to run AC power lines for your wireless access point, network camera or IP phone. Simply connect the PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and use the existing Cat5 cabling to deliver DC power as well as transfer data.
Protect Your Equipment.
Once DC power is connected to your networked equipment through the Cat5e/6 cabling, the Intellinet Network Solutions PoE Injector ensures that your products are protected from power problems like short circuits (short GRND), current overloads and high voltages.
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- Power output of up to 60 watts over a four-pair Cat5 or Cat6 network cable
- Supports all IEEE 802.3at- and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (Wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP [Voice over Internet Protocol] telephones, IP surveillance cameras)
- Distance support: up to 100 m (328 ft.)
- Internal power supply
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Three-Year Warranty
- IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3at (High-Power PoE+ Power over Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (flow control for full duplex mode) General
- Media support: - 100Base-TX Cat5 UTP/STP RJ45, 8 pin - 1000Base-T Cat5e UTP/STP RJ45, 8 pin
- Ports: - One RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps input port - One RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps data and power output port
- Protection functions: - Short circuit protection - Over current protection - Over voltage protection
- PoE Pinout - Pin 1: DC (-) - Pin 2: DC (-) - Pin 3: DC (+) - Pin 4: DC (+) - Pin 5: DC (+) - Pin 6: DC (+) - Pin 7: DC (-) - Pin 8: DC (-)
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE LED
- Dual-color power and PoE LED Power
- Input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Output: 48 V DC, 1.25 A
- Power consumption: 60 watts (maximum) Environmental
- Plastic housing
- Dimensions: 123 (L) x 61 (W) x 40 (H) [mm] / 4.84 (L) x 2.4 (W) x 1.57 (H) [in]
- Weight: 0.29 kg (0.64 lbs.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -20 – 80°C (-4 – 176°F) Package Contents
- Gigabit Ultra PoE Injector
- Power cable
WarningThis product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Other Part Numbers
- Amazon ASIN: B06Y1DXVQ3
- EAN: 0766623561235
- UPC: 766623561235