Easily connect USB-equipped computers with IEEE 1284 parallel peripherals.
The Manhattan Full-Speed USB to Cen36 Parallel Printer Converter with bi-directional data transfer easily supports USB-to-parallel and parallel-to-USB communication. Ideal for connecting USB-equipped desktop or notebook computers to a parallel printer, it helps deliver faster data transfer rates than a standard parallel port.
Meets USB Standards
Manhattan Full-Speed USB to Cen36 Parallel Printer Converter is fully compliant with USB 1.1 and IEEE 1284 specifications to help devices operate at maximum performance. Bus support and low power requirements permit its convenient and reliable use almost anywhere without the need for external power supplies.
Quick and Easy Installation
Plug-and-play capability and Windows compatibility help the Manhattan Full-Speed USB to Cen36 Parallel Printer Converter to function on any USB-equipped computer or device.
- Converts USB signals for use with IEEE 1284 devices – supports data transfer speeds up to 12 Mbps
- Ideal for connecting a computer USB port to parallel printer
- Bus power support requires no external power supply
- Plug-and-play installation; Windows compatible
- Three-year warranty
- Standards and Certifcations
- USB 1.0
- USB 1.1
- IEEE 1284 Connections
- USB-A male
- Parallel; Centronics 36-pin male General:
- Transfer rate: up to 12 Mbps (ECP mode)
- Bus powered
- Overcurrent protection Physical
- Cable length: 1.8 m (6 ft.)
- Weight: 110 g (3.9 oz.) System Requirements
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 compatible Package Contents
- Full-Speed USB to Cen36 Parallel Printer Converter
- CD driver
WarningThis product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Other Part Numbers
- Amazon ASIN: B002WP3W92
- EAN: 0766623317016
- UPC: 766623317016
- Datasheet » Download