Easily overcome distance limitations to connect USB devices.
Use the MANHATTAN Hi-Speed USB Active Cable to connect a computer USB port to a USB device almost anywhere in the room. Up to three, daisy-chainable cable extensions provides a convenient, 15 m (50 ft.) connection. MANHATTAN Hi-Speed USB Active Cable with built-it repeater is fully-compliant with USB 1.1 and Hi-Speed USB specifications to help devices operate at maximum performance. Plug and Play capability, Windows7/8/Macintosh versatility and no external power or driver requirements help provide greater flexibility in computer and peripheral placement and office layout.
- Extends and boosts the signal to any USB device – supports data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Built-in repeater helps maintain Hi-Speed USB signal quality, electrical and timing specifications
- Overcomes the 5 m (16 ft.) USB distance limitation – ideal for connecting enclosures and other peripherals
- Daisy-chain up to three extensions for total distance of 15 m (50 ft.)
- Plug and Play; Windows7/8 and Mac compatible – bus-powered requires no external power supply
- Three-Year Warranty
- Standards and Certifications:
- USB 2.0 Ports:
- Standard-A Male
- Standard-A Female General
- Throughput: 480 Mbps
- Bus powered
- Maximum length: 15 m (50 ft.)
- All USB Supported Operating Systems Physical
- Length: 5 m (16 ft.)
- Weight: 290 g (10.2 oz.) Package contents:
- Hi-Speed USB Active Cable
WarningThis product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Other Part Numbers
- Amazon ASIN: B0009JCVJU
- EAN: 0766623519779
- UPC: 766623519779