The Manhattan USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter is a compact, high-performance network adapter that allows you to upgrade your desktop or notebook computer to operate at 10/100 Mbps speeds on the LAN. Because it attaches to one of your computer’s USB connectors, there is no need to open up your PC — and the user-friendly setup software makes installation quick and easy.
The USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter allows you to connect to the network at 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet throughput speeds. Other adapters that only support USB 1.1 can not even come close to providing you with this enhanced performance.
The USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter will automatically detect the network speed that the LAN switch port is set to and run at the same speed. The adapter supports 10Base-T Ethernet and 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet.
When running in full duplex mode, the USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter connects at the following link speeds: 20 Mbps (10Base-T Ethernet) and 200 Mbps (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet).
The USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter is compact, and can be easily moved from one computer to another or transferred in your notebook case as you travel. It doesn’t take up a lot of space, and doesn't add clutter to your workspace.
- 10 times faster than USB 1.1 to Fast Ethernet adapters
- Add a network connection without opening up your PC
- Perfect for both desktop and notebook computers
- Plug and Play installation
- Hot-swappable (no need to power down)
- Full duplex with auto-speed detection
- Supports the most popular operating systems: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8/10
- Compatible with macOS® 10 and 11 Big Sur
- Supports Preboot Execution Environment (PXE)
- Low power consumption via a USB bus
- Three-Year Warranty
- USB Specification version 2.0
- USB Specification version 1.1
- USB Specification version 1.0
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet) General
- USB type-A connector
- RJ45 connector
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS LEDs
- 10/100 Mbps Power
- USB bus-powered
- Operating mode: 185 mA
- Suspend mode : 23 mA Environmental
- Dimensions: 97 (L) x 23 (W) x 15 (H) mm (3.8 x 0.9 x 0.6 in.)
- Weight: 145 g (5.11 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -10 – 80°C (14 – 176°F)
- Storage humidity: 5 – 85%, non-condensing System Requirements
- Desktop or laptop system with USB 1.1, USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10, macOS 10 & 11 Big Sur Package Contents
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter
WarningThis product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Other Part Numbers
- Amazon ASIN: B00D21OS2U
- EAN: 0766623506731
- UPC: 766623506731
- Weight: 0.02 kg
- Dimensions: 97 (W) x 23 (D) x 15 (H) mm
- Carton Quantity: 40
- Carton Weight: 3.79 kg
- Windows 8 » Download
- Windows XP and Vista » Download
- Windows 7
For 32 and 64-bit systems. » Download
- Windows 8 & 8.1 Setup Program
Release Date: March 11th, 2015 » Download
- Windows 10 Driver
Before run the setup program to install newer driver, please uninstall the old driver first.
Check if there is such a driver in 'Control Panel' -> 'Programs' -> 'Programs and Features'.
If there is a AX88772C/AX88772B/AX88772A/AX88772 driver in the list, and uninstall it before running the Windows 10 setup program. » Download
- Windows XP/Vista WHQL drivers setup program
For 32-bit/64-bit, version 126.96.36.199, Release date: August 15, 2013 » Download
- Linux kernel 4.x/3.x/2.6.x Driver » Download
- Windows 10 32-bit Driver » Download
- MacOS 10.9 to 10.15 Drivers Installer
Release Date: February 2021
Please refer to the included installation instructions. » Download
- MacOS 11 (Big Sur)
Release Date: May 2021
Compatibility: AX88179/88772b chipset USB to Ethernet Adapters
Please refer to the included readme file for installation instructions. » Download