Protect your notebook computer or compatible electronic device and data from theft.
Most electronics theft is a crime of opportunity, and it only takes a second to steal an unprotected notebook computer from a desk or table. Keep your computer or other wedge-lock-compatible device from becoming one of the millions of pieces of valuable hardware that are stolen and unrecovered each year. The Manhattan Wedge Security Lock helps guard a notebook computer, flat-panel display, projector, camera or other valuable electronic device from theft. To discourage any would-be thieves, simply insert the diecast zinc-alloy lock into your device's built-in wedge slot and secure the steel cable to a stationary object. Your device is now safely tethered to a secure location, and when you're ready to move it, one of the included keys quickly releases the lock.
Better Safe Than Sorry
Easy to carry and install, the Manhattan Wedge Security Lock makes an ideal accessory for the home, office, school, or while you're traveling to locations where expensive electronics lack the security of your normal environment. A durable PVC coating helps protect your electronics, furniture and other objects from scratches and damage.
- Helps deter theft of notebook computers and other valuable equipment
- Fits built-in security wedge-lock slot of a computer or other device and secures it to a desk or other stationary object
- Strong steel cable and solid, all-metal construction to resist tampering
- Protects electronics at home, office and school — ideal for travel
- Lifetime warranty
- Standards and Certifications
- RoHS Device Compatibility
- Fits most devices using a wedge-lock slot (4.7 mm – 5.1 mm) Lock Type
- Key lock with two keys Materials
- Diecast zinc alloy
- Steel cable
- Transparent black PVC jacket Physical
- Length: 2 m (6.6 ft.)
- Cable diameter: 4 mm (0.2 in.)
- Weight: 227 g (8 oz.) Package Contents
- Wedge Security Lock
WarningThis product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Other Part Numbers
- Amazon ASIN: B001CS9IMU
- EAN: 0766623440295
- UPC: 766623440295